The growing number of Canadian online casinos in the gambling industry has made casinos engage in a competitive race for players. As a result, Canadian casinos offer several bonuses to attract new gamblers.
Therefore, a Canadian casino without bonuses is incomplete; so, we have several Canadian online casinos with no deposit bonus and other types of bonuses. In this article, we will explain the casino bonuses you can find in an online casino and how you can claim the best offer among the available ones.
Meaning of Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses are promotions offered by online casinos to their users (players) by allowing them to play casino games for free. Basically, casino bonuses are given to attract new customers and encourage existing customers to keep playing real money games even when their bankroll is low.
Casino bonuses can be given in the form of free spins, free bonus money, or a combination of both. Usually, you can only claim the majority of casino bonuses when you have registered on the casino site and after making a deposit. Additionally, casino bonuses are linked to some terms and conditions; they are not completely free.
Types of Casino Bonuses
Bonuses are a technique designed by casinos to increase their customer base. Due to this, different casinos offer varieties of bonuses to their customers to keep them happy by allowing them to play for an extended time using these bonuses. Here are some casino bonuses available in Canadian online casinos.
This is also referred to as a sign-up bonus. Welcome bonuses are mainly for new players. This means you must create a player account and make your first deposit before you can be eligible for this bonus. Welcome bonuses can either be given either as a percentage of your deposit or as free spins. However, welcome bonuses are given to players just once.
Casinos offer deposit bonuses by giving players a percentage of the deposit they make into their casino account. These bonuses also include free spins sometimes. For instance, if you deposit $100, a 50% deposit bonus will add extra $50 to help you extend your gameplay time.
No Deposit Bonus
Players usually look out for this type of bonus because it does not require depositing money. Casinos give players free bonus money or free spins without making a financial commitment. Nevertheless, you must have a casino account before enjoying this bonus. More so, this bonus is usually attached to terms and conditions. Therefore, check these conditions before you begin to use the bonus.
This is another online casino bonus that players enjoy. Online casinos give a certain number of free spins players can use on slot games with the opportunity of winning real money. Free spins are usually given as part of a bonus package.
Reload bonuses are majorly given to existing players to help them increase their bankroll. Also, casinos only give this bonus when players deposit the minimum amount specified by the site. Reload bonuses encourage players to keep playing and enhance their chances of winning.
This type of bonus gives a refund after losing a bet. With a cashback bonus, players get a reimbursement of a certain percentage of the losses they have accumulated; the percentage is based on the choice of the casino. Nevertheless, a cashback bonus is advantageous to players, especially ones who have records of consecutive losses.
Loyalty Rewards/VIP Bonus
This bonus is exclusively created for existing players who are loyal and frequent users of an online casino. It is a way to appreciate and motivate players who play regularly and are high rollers. This bonus rewards players with points that they convert to cash. The VIP bonus is in levels; your reward gets higher as you climb the VIP ladder. Also, this bonus gives players exclusive access to newly released game titles and top-notch customer services.
All the casino bonuses mentioned above can be given automatically after you create a casino account. Nonetheless, some casinos may require you to use Bonus codes before you access them. Either way, it is important you claim these bonuses at safe and legitimate casinos licensed by reputable online gambling commissions, like eCOGRA and UK gambling commission.
Top Canadian Online Casino Bonuses
In the ever-growing landscape of online casinos, one thing stands out as a key attraction for players: enticing bonuses. Canadian online casinos, in particular, have gained a reputation for offering a plethora of exciting bonuses to captivate and reward their players.
|Play Amo casino||$1500 + 150 free spins||50x|
|Leo Vegas||$1000 + 200 free spins||40x|
|Lucky 8 casino||$1000 + 200 free spins||40x|
|Wild casino||250% up to $1000||35x|
|Zodiac bet casino||125% up to $125||40x|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Casino Bonuses
The majority of Canadian casinos give a variety of bonuses to players to attract them. Nonetheless, despite the usefulness of these bonuses, there are still some downsides. Check below.
Advantages of Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses have become an integral part of the online gambling experience, offering players a wealth of advantages that can significantly enhance their gameplay. Check them out below:
- Try out casino games for free. Casino bonuses provide players with bonus money or free spins they can use to explore several casino game offers in a casino. You can win real money with free spins by playing online slots like Gonzo Quest, Starburst, or Cleopatra without risking your own cash.
- They buy you an extended gameplay time. Casino bonuses basically give players free money to play games with. Therefore, if you are playing on a low bankroll or budget, these bonuses can help you have an extended enjoyable gaming experience.
- You can win real money. Beyond boosting your bankroll and allowing you to play games for more time, casino bonuses also give you a chance to win real cash. You also have the opportunity of winning a large amount of money by maximizing different bonus offers.
Disadvantages of Casino Bonuses
While casino bonuses can be enticing and provide players with added value, it’s important to also consider the potential disadvantages they may entail. These are as follows:
- Wagering requirements. A wagering requirement is a bonus condition that demands you to place bets a specified number of times before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Restriction on games. Another disadvantage of casino bonuses is that you cannot use it on all the games at a gaming site. Most times, these bonuses are only valid on just a few games. As a result, you should read the conditions attached to any bonus offer to ensure you are playing games that contribute to your wins.
- Payout limit. Casino bonuses also place a restriction on the amount you can withdraw from your wins. Players who are high rollers frown at this condition. This is because they find it annoying that after accumulating massive wins with the bonus, there is a withdrawal limit that restrains them from getting a complete payout of their winnings.
Casino bonuses are a great way to boost your bankroll and increase your chance of winning, especially when playing real money games. You can take advantage of several types of casino bonuses, like welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and cashback bonuses. Nevertheless, always check the terms and conditions before claiming any bonus offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which casino offers the best bonus in Canada?
Different casinos offer unique bonuses. Hence, you can check out the different casino bonuses in this article to know which suits your preference.
Can I withdraw my bonus wins?
Yes, you can withdraw your bonus wins. However, you must meet all the bonus terms and conditions.
What are bonus codes?
Bonus codes are combinations of numbers and letters that you must enter to claim a bonus offer. However, not all casinos use bonus codes.